We’re looking for a dynamic person to join our team as an administrator and customer service support, if this is you please get in touch!
Tom Schneider customers include retailers, interior designers and the public who all deserve a premium service to match our premium products and we pride ourselves on exceeding expectations. We’re a growing business with a small, busy office and need an enthusiastic and well organised Administration and Customer Services Support person to join our team.
Our head office is based in North Finchley and you’ll be responsible for administrative duties, such as data entry, posting samples and providing a friendly and efficient first point of contact to all customers. Your role is to keep customers’ needs at the forefront and create an effortless customer journey.
We are a small and dynamic team so staff morale is important to us. You will be a part of a hard-working and supportive office environment where good work ethic and a willingness to learn is key.
Who we’re looking for:
• Excellent communication skills, a confident telephone manner and strong writing skills
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and a desire to grow with the business
• Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise your workload
• Basic experience of using Microsoft office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to pick up new systems
• Initiative and an eye for detail
• The ability to work within a team and flexibility to contribute to all areas of a small business
• Available with advanced notice for occasional out of hours work at trade exhibitions
• Experience working in an office and in a customer service/soft-sales role
• An interest in design/interiors
• Being the first point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries from retailers, interiors designers and direct customers
• Guiding customers through the ordering process, from standard range furniture to more complex bespoke designs, ensuring accuracy and clear communication at each stage (training and support will be given)
• Monitoring existing orders and keeping customers updated
• Supporting the team in resolving any customer issues and dealing with any concerns efficiently following company guidelines
• General office administration e.g. filing, maintaining stationary supplies, paying in cheques
• Preparing for and attending trade and consumer exhibitions – involves occasional weekend/out of hours work
• Ad-hoc tasks to support the team
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Job Location: North Finchley, London
How to apply:
If you’re interested please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’re right for the role to Info@tomschneider.co.uk